Teach, study and travel in Austria with a non-profit organisation
while earning a subsidised Trinity CertTESOL qualification and helping children
- CertTESOL: You will be working towards earning the world-renowned Trinity College London CertTESOL qualification, as well as the English Teacher Training College’s TEFL-YL certificate and a Red Cross First Aid certificate while helping children learn.
- TEACH: Come out of the College’s Trinity CertTESOL course with 220+ hours of practical teaching experience in real Austrian school classrooms, not in contrived "language lab" situations – a huge amount for you to really develop as a new teacher.
- AUSTRIA: No previous knowledge of German is required to foster greater understanding between Austria and your home country as well as creating and strengthening cultural and linguistic ties, by acting as a cultural ambassador and a real-life personification of your homeland and the English language!
- TRAVEL: Live, learn, study and teach in varied locations across beautiful Austria with other like-minded student teachers; sharing plans, ideas and experiences (not to mention a big student house) between each other and your expert Course Tutors.
- HELP CHILDREN: Become part of an initiative to give every child in Austria a free English project day by the year 2020. The Initiative aims to reach pupils in both urban and rural areas of Austria. It is an extremely rewarding feeling to be the first person from the U.S.A., U.K., Ireland or other English speaking country that these children meet in real life.
- JOBS: Get help applying for jobs in TEFL teaching once you have completed your course, thanks to our growing alumni network and connections across the world – we have yet to graduate a student teacher who has not found a job after our course!
- SCHOLARSHIP: All accommodation, basic food, your course-related travel once in Austria and your certifications – all covered by your €100 College membership fee. There are no hidden fees or extras. So what are you waiting for? Apply right now at the button below, or click on our FAQs.