Winter program dates: August 28, 2017 to February 17, 2018 – 20 ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE – APPLY TODAY!
- NOTE: Successful candidates will be able to join our Winter TEFL Program through September 18, 2017. After this date it will be no longer possible to join and applications will be considered for the Spring program
- English is your first language OR you speak English at a native level AND have lived the majority of your life in a native-English speaking country
- At least 18 years of age
- You hold qualifications that would allow entry to Higher Education (e.g. A-Levels, Highers, High School diploma, International Baccalaureate etc) or higher
- You have a demonstrable interest in teaching English and working with children
- You have the desire to serve as a cultural ambassador for your home country
An ideal candidate would have a bachelor’s degree, or plans to attend university. Experience working with young learners (particularly experience in non-traditional, active teaching environments, such as summer camps, youth groups or outdoor education) is advantageous; however, all candidates are considered.
How to Apply
If your experience and aspirations match the College’s requirements, email your CV and a short cover letter explaining your motivation and perceived suitability to the Admissions Department at email@example.com, or fill out the Application Form.
Successful applicants will be invited for an interview with our Admissions Department (Skype video required.)