Job Placement Program
The English Teacher Training College is proud to say that 95% of participants are employed or pursuing higher education within 3 months of graduating!
Jump start your TEFL career
1. Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Awareness of the need for further professional development through a combination of reflective practice; participation in discussion with colleagues; reading; attendance at seminars and conferences and formal training.
- Awareness of the principal sources of employment in their field and the most common and reliable means of obtaining information on employment and employers.
2. CV and Application Assistance
Individual career planning services are offered by the College’s Human Resources department to advise Student Teachers on the application process:
- CV Advice: Student Teachers are welcome to drop-in with their CV or a quick question during our regular hours or book an appointment with a career advisor from Human Resources.
- Application Assistance: Staff also support Student Teachers in completing application forms for work or further study.
3. Job Placement
In a placement session, College staff assist Student Teachers in setting up interviews with potential employers. The College has a long list of Language Education Centres who employ our graduates in Europe, Asia, North America and beyond. Because our program creates such talented teachers, employers are eager to have graduates sent their way. All potential employers must pass a pre-screening process to ensure their positions meet best practice standards for the sector.
- Domestic positions in Austria (Past examples include Austrian state schools, Austrian private schools, Chamber of Commerce, etc.)
- Positions abroad (Past examples include Inlingua, British Council, and International House)
- Internal positions at the College (Our Senior Teacher role is ideally suited for program graduates)