Job Placement Program
Jump start your TEFL career
1. Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Awareness of the need for further professional development through a combination of reflective practice; participation in discussion with colleagues; reading; attendance at seminars and conferences and formal training.
- Awareness of the principal sources of employment in their field and the most common and reliable means of obtaining information on employment and employers.
2. CV and Application Advice
Individual career planning services are offered by the College’s Human Resources department to advise Student Teachers on the application process:
- CV Advice: Our TEFL program includes a seminar specifically designed to provide the information our trainee teachers need to write a CV specifically for the EFL industry.
3. Job Placement
The college works with an extensive network of Language Education Centres (LECs) who employ our graduates in Europe, Asia, North America and beyond. Because our program creates such talented teachers, employers are eager to have our graduates sent their way! Graduates of our TEFL program will have exclusive access to job placement opportunities with our partner LECs.
- Domestic positions in Austria (Past examples include Austrian state schools, Austrian private schools, Chamber of Commerce, etc.)
- Positions abroad (Past examples include Inlingua, British Council, and International House)
- Internal positions at the College (Our Senior Teacher role is ideally suited for program graduates)