Teach, study and travel in Austria with a non-profit organisation
while earning a subsidised Trinity CertTESOL qualification and helping children
Spring course dates: April 18th to July 28th 2017 (Places still available - Apply now!)
Winter course dates: August 28th to February 17th 2018 (More details coming soon!)
- CertTESOL: You will be working towards earning the world-renowned Trinity College London CertTESOL qualification, as well as the English Teacher Training College’s TEFL-YL certificate and a Red Cross First Aid certificate while helping children learn English.
- TEACH: Come out of the College’s Trinity CertTESOL course with 220+ hours of practical teaching experience in real Austrian school classrooms, not in contrived "language lab" situations. Plenty of time for you to really develop as a new teacher.
- AUSTRIA: No previous knowledge of German is required to foster greater understanding between Austria and your home country. Create and strengthen cultural and linguistic ties by acting as a cultural ambassador for your home country and the English language!
- TRAVEL: Live, learn, study and teach in varied locations across beautiful Austria with other like-minded course participants; sharing plans, ideas and experiences (not to mention a big student house.)
- HELP CHILDREN: Become part of an initiative to give every child in Austria a free English project day by the year 2020. The Initiative aims to reach pupils in both urban and rural areas of Austria. It is an extremely rewarding feeling to be the first person from the US, UK, Ireland or other English speaking country that these children meet in real life.
- JOBS: Receive help applying for jobs in EFL teaching once you have completed your course, thanks to our growing alumni network and connections across the globe. Nine-five percent of our course graduates find work or further education opportunities within three months of completing the course!
- SCHOLARSHIP: Accommodation, basic food, course-related travel and your certifications – all covered by your €100 College membership fee and €25 printing fee. There are no hidden costs or extras. So what are you waiting for? Apply now!